Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Stitch From Stash Feb 2014

Stitch from Stash is being held by Mel over at Epic Stitching. This month she did allow us to have an additional $100 spend because of the Nashville Needle Market. However despite this temptation I managed a $0 spend again this month. I'm delighted with my work this month.

Here is how I did:

Amount Spent: $0
New Starts from Stash: Merry Christmas Ornament - Just Cross Stitch Ornament Ed 2013; Be Jolly - Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue 2013; Owliver Bookmark - Just Cross Stitch Feb 2014
WIPs or UFOs worked on: Dimensions Gold Majestic Peacock, HAED Autumn & Joan Elliott Mini from The Ultimate Joan Elliott Collection.
So here are my pictures of how I did. I managed to get 4 mini finishes this month, which I'm so happy with.
HAED Autumn

Merry Christmas Ornament - Just Cross Stitch Ornament Ed 2013

Be Jolly by Angel Stitchin - Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue 2013

Owliver Bookmark - Just Cross Stitch Feb 2014

Joan Elliott Mini from The Ultimate Joan Elliott Collection.

Dimensions Gold Majestic Peacock

I did get a stash enhancement this month, the lovely Justine from Justine's Cross Stitch Rak'ed me City of Swords from HAED. I was so touched by her generosity. So thank you again.

18 comments:

  1. What a great report and WOOHOO for zero spending!!! Your projects are looking wonderful, and how nice of Justine to RAK you a chart. : )

    Tricia
    The Stamper's Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job resisting! And loads of progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching and congrats on your non spending:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for managing a zero spend month. I was sucked in by market but did manage to stay within budget. Congrats on all of your lovely finishes!! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done for your zero spend!
    Lovely stitching (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on another zero month of spending. Awesome stitching.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stitching!! You have done so much with your stash. Peacock looks so pretty!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Four finishes, even minis, is a great accomplishment! Congrats! I so wish I would have known about the Nashville Needle Market before hand - Nashville is only four hours from me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You done well! Great stitching:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on all the great finishes, and for resisting the temptation of the Nashville splurge weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you have done some great stitching :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. you've been strong =)
    well done....
    there will come a day when you can spend plenty of money to buy new supplies =D
    I do my 'pot' by selling my old charts and books on internet.... =)
    happy stitching
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job on all your finishes and good job on your willpower for resisting buying new stash.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! Great reports. You had a really good month with the starts from stash!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Great stitch from stash report! Lovely stitching too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done with your budget ;)
    Great stitching! Your Dimensions project is close to the end! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. YAY for you! Everything looks great and congrats for spending $0!! That is the same amount I spent ;)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)